Twenty-Five things about me...
I'd really like it if you made a list of 25 things about yourself too, so I could read it and smile :)
1. I am a dreamer through and through. Sometimes I need people around me to remind me what is realistic.
2. My career aspiration until about age 15 was to be an actress.
3. I often run late, but I'm working on being more punctual.
4. I love all things International and want to travel the world.
5. I think kids are some of the most fascinating people on this earth. Sometimes I feel like I learn more from a five year old than I learn from people my own age.
6. I think I have good taste in music.
7. I am easily irritated by people who lack passion and ambition.
8. I am an ENFP. (Myers-Briggs Personality Test, look it up!)
9. There is something about speaking Swahili that is good for my soul.
10. If I don't get at least 8 hours of sleep a night, you can bet I won't be fully functioning. (I rarely get at least 8 hours of sleep, so I guess I'm rarely fully functioning.)
11. Change scares me, but it is what I desire most in almost all facets of life.
12. I have felt called to International Missions since about 9th grade and very few things in this life scare/excite me more.
13. I start many books and only finish a few.
14. I think in song lyrics.
15. I pretty much have a quote from The Office in my head at any given time and it causes me to laugh at inappropriate times throughout the day.
16. I studied abroad in Florence, Italy for four months. I made some of the most precious memories during my time in Europe and miss Firenze practically every day.
17. I love to write songs and play guitar, neither of which I am very good at or get to do as much as I would like. I have this secret dream to perform at a coffee shop someday. I'm going to make it happen.
18. I watch old movies (Breakfast at Tiffany's, Roman Holiday, Casablanca, etc.) often and always alone. I feel like watching these movies which are so dear to my heart is too intimate to share with others. Weird, I know.
19. If my kitchen is clean, I am a really happy person.
20. I enjoy Colorado and think it would be amazing to live there for a couple years of my life and be a rock-climbing instructor, though I definitely can't rock-climb. But it would be cool.
21. I like organization, but hate schedules.
22. If drinking coffee could be an Olympic sport, I'd take the gold for sure.
23. Being outside brings me joy. I try to like cold weather, but I can't really seem to enjoy it. Give me sunshine every day, please.
24. I am a verbal processor...to the max.
25. I have a love/hate relationship with text messages...with more emphasis on the "hate" aspect.