Thursday, November 26, 2009

this & that

this & that - a random post of current events


It's funny how four long, hard years of social work can fit on one tiny CD. Nonetheless, I FINISHED my senior capstone portfolio!!! :) Praise the Lord. Now, all I have to do is defend it in front of my panel.
No big deal.


I love making gingerbread men. This guy looks a little silly, but he sure did taste yummy. He definitely got me excited for Christmas baking, too!


I got to party with my favorite one year old. Happy Birthday, Reese Elaine! Check out that tutu...so adorable :)

Happy Friendsgiving! Papa Ben carved some delicious turkey for everyone and all my friends were quite impressive with their special dishes. Very thankful.

Sic 'em, bears!


3-D movies are too fun.
I suggest going to see the new A Christmas Carol. The animation is amazing in 3-D!
If you can see it with a cute boy, I hear it makes the movie even better ;)

No comments: