Monday, October 27, 2008

Fear of Blogging

I have this fear, an irrational one to be sure. It is the fear of blogging.

Why? I'm sure you're dying to know...

1. I'm afraid of the inevitable inconsistency of my blogging. (I was in Europe for four months and blogged a total of three times...pathetic.)

2. I'm afraid I will have nothing to say. Shocking, I know.

3. Mostly, I am afraid that if/when I do begin to blog, the real me will shine through. You know...the me that I don't want anyone else to see. Blogging is vulnerable, I believe. Vulnerability scares me. See? The real me is already beginning to shine through my blogging...

However, despite my [irrational] fears of blogging, I am diving into the blogging community...quite late. Besides, all my friends are doing it. :)

No comments: